A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Chao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Vicente Chao MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raul V. Chao practice?
- Dr. Raul Chao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raul Chao practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Hialeah, FL.