Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Raul Coimbra
Raul Coimbra, MD,, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Raul Coimbra is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, UC Davis Medical Center and UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla. He speaks Portuguese and Spanish.
Raul Coimbra has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...