A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Coimbra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Coimbra graduated from Fac De Cien Med Da Santa Casa De Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Sp, Brazil.
Dr. Coimbra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul S M Coimbra MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raul S. Coimbra practice?
- Dr. Raul Coimbra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raul Coimbra practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.