Dr. Raul Couret Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raul Couret Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2017

Great bedside manner

Dr. Couret is efficient and at the same time caring. Not afraid to visit with you for a few minutes and ask about your family either.

August 11th, 2016

I met DR. Couret during his residency at Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago. My dad really loved him, and by far I agree with all the comments I read (the one s I got to read) He is compassionate, and treated my father like with dignity and respect. I would consider moving to TN just to be his patient, well for my parents.

April 21st, 2016

Retired educator

I wouldn't go to any other doctor. They need to clone him. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, and gets it right or sends you to a specialist that does.

February 26th, 2016

BEST DOCTOR EVER.

October 20th, 2014

great dr

Dr couret is very kind, makes you feel at ease, on time most of the time, he has compassion and empathy. Very knowledgeable, gets things done, he also knows where to refer you if that situation arises.

January 16th, 2014

One of a kind

I started seeing Dr. Couret 3 years ago and now several other friends and family members see him on my recommendation. He takes an interest in me beyond my current ailment and asks about things I have mentioned on a previous visit. I appreciate the time he takes with me and never feel like he is rushing to another patient. He is without doubt the most caring and collaborative doctor I have ever met. He is one of a kind.

September 7th, 2013

The best!

My whole family got to see Dr. Couret for various medical matters within a few weeks of him coming to Hendersonville. He is AWESOME! He is a great guy, in addition to being an amazing physician. He is thorough, compassionate, highly knowledgeable, and most of all, never too busy to listen to all concerns and answer questions. He has a great sense of honor, too--treats you as a friend, not just a patient. He also handled my mother's end-of-life care. He was always available and treated my mom with dignity and compassion. I would recommend him to everyone!

October 1st, 2012

Outstanding Diagnostician!

Dr. Couret is outstanding! Really takes the time to listen, examine, and assess his patients! A joy to work with and great to know he really cares!

May 16th, 2012

He was the best doctor I've ever had

Dr Couret was without a doubt the most professional and compassionate doctor I've ever had in my life.It broke my heart when I had to move away from Nashville because I knew I would never find a doctor that I could trust as much as I do him.He never talked down to me, always treated me with respect, took his time with me and really listened to me fears and addressed them.This is one doctor that hasn't lost is heart or soul like so many have.

January 10th, 2012

very thorough!

November 13th, 2011

He helped our family tremendously with end of life care for my mother. He took the time to explain our options, and was responsive to our questions. He made a difficult time a bit easier. I strongly recommend him.

August 11th, 2011

HE IS THE BEST!

My finace had a stroke in 2010, The hospital recommended Dr Couret when he was discharged from the hosp. I can say that we will not see anyone else! Not only is he the most "DOWN TO EARTH" doctor we've ever met, but he also takes the time to actually find out what is bothering you! We will continue to see him.. As far as we are concerned he's gained us for life.:)