A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Davaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Davaro is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davaro
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Davaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Davaro, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davaro graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Davaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul E Davaro MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raul E. Davaro practice?
- Dr. Raul Davaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Davaro practices Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.