Dr. Raul Elio Davaro MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Davaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Davaro is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Davaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and HIV Infections.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davaro graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.More Education & Awards
Dr. Davaro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance