A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Davaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Davaro is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Davaro, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davaro graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Davaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul E Davaro MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raul E. Davaro practice?
- Dr. Raul Davaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Davaro practices Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.