A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Diaz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Diaz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Diaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Diaz MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raul Diaz practice?
- Dr. Raul Diaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raul Diaz practices Urology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Lewisville Urologists.