A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Diaz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Diaz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Diaz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Diaz MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raul Diaz practice?
- Dr. Raul Diaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raul Diaz practices Urology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Lewisville Urologists.