Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Fernando
Dr. Raul Fernando, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Fernando is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Fernando has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Raul Fernando is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.
Dr. Francesco Mule
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Huntington, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Neil Moskowitz
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Huntington, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Douglas Barnaby
Huntington, NY 0 mi19