A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Garcia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Gerardo Garcia MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Raul G. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Raul Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Garcia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.