Overall Review

October 18th, 2015
exceptionally thourough and excellent communication
Dr. Grosz exhibits the best traits in a physician, he is highly qualified, thorough, caring, and above all, takes the time necessary to explain all issues and make sure you are fully informed. He has my high regard and respect. He assertively and quickly treated a very difficult situation with great skill and care.

February 25th, 2015
Highly recommend
Staff were great in helping resolve issues with my insurance company.

October 17th, 2012
Excellent care for my neuropathy
I was referred to Dr. Grosz for help with nerve pain in my arm resulting from a herniated cervical disc. I have been under his care for about a year and a half. My recovery has been slow but steady, and I am confident that it is due in part to Dr. Grosz's excellent care and attention to management of my pain. He administered several nerve conductivity tests to ascertain the degree of nerve damage and worked with me over several months to find a combination of medications that would address the severe pain radiating down my arm and into my hand.We discussed surgical options and although I agreed with his counsel not to pursue surgery, Dr. Grosz did refer me to a surgeon for a second opinion in order to ease my mind and answer questions.Always attentive and polite, Dr. Grosz obviously takes his work very seriously. I trust him absolutely on any matters related to my healthcare. His office seems well run and his staff is courteous and helpful with appointment-making and reminder calls. Waiting room times are usually fairly minimal, although he has a busy practice.I would recommend Dr. Grosz without hesitation.

August 7th, 2012
A Caring, Focused, Thorough Professional
I'm afraid of going to doctors and nervous about the possibility of confronting serious medical problems. Of course, if I must go, I want to research and make sure I go to one of the best. As the result of an injury and persistent symptoms, I needed to see a neurologist. Fortunately, I was referred to Dr. Raul Grosz. His professionalism eased my fears and made me confident that I was in the care of an excellent physician. He handled me seriously as a patient/person and for that I am grateful.

July 11th, 2012
This is a physician that treats the WHOLE patient. Unusual in this day... excellent care and concern.

June 25th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
The on going care that I am receiving from Dr. Raul Grosz is so appreciated. He really cares about his patients, their well being and it shows. I would recommend Dr. Grosz to anyone that has any sort of neurological needs. He is incredibly intelligent and very calming, when it is important. I highly recommend Dr. Grosz. I mean this from my heart.

June 4th, 2012
Excellent doctor
DR. Grosz, was very caring, professional and very patient. He allowed me to explain and and took the time to explain everything that he was saying. he made me feel very confortable and it was very easy to talk to him about my symptoms.