Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Raul Guevara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Guevara is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Guevara, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guevara graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Guevara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guevara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raul A. Guevara practice?
Dr. Raul Guevara practices Neurology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Irving Neurologists.