A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Guevara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Guevara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Guevara, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guevara graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Guevara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Altura Guevara MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Raul A. Guevara practice?
- Dr. Raul Guevara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raul Guevara practices Neurology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Irving Neurologists.