Dr. Raul Guevara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raul Guevara?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 5th, 2016

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

The WORST doctor I think I have ever gone to. He has DEPLORABLE bedside manner, and was super rough with me. He pressed on my head so hard that I had neck pain when I left. He is rude. He runs unnecessary tests that don't have anything to do with your symptoms. All he is interested in, is running up your medical bill. He doesn't care about your health. He only cares about how much is in his pocket. He asks you A BILLION questions about non relevant info, and private information that is none of his business. He asked how my menstrual cycles were...and I'm like, "Dude, I'm at a neuro not a gyno." This guy is an absolute QUACK and should not even be allowed to practice medicine. Do NOT waste your time with him.

August 23rd, 2016

Excellent experience

Our experience with Dr. Guevara is the exact opposite of most other reviews. My husband was referred to Dr. Guevara by his ophthalmologist for sudden, unexplained vision loss. We had no difficulty in getting an appointment. His office staff, both front and back, were friendly and helpful. Dr. Guevara was very thorough. He spent as much time with us as we needed and answered all our questions. He ordered a lot of lab tests and scans, but there were many problems that he needed to rule out. When we saw him for follow-up, he went over all our tests with us and stated that he could find no problems from a neurological standpoint. He was very direct, which my husband likes in a doctor, but not rude as some have stated. He stated that he would not need to see us again and referred us back to our ophthalmologist for further follow-up. We do not know what issues other patients have had with Dr. Guevara, but our experience was excellent.

March 8th, 2016

He is the WORST doctor I have ever been to. I wouldn't refer my most hated enemy to him. He has the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced.

January 20th, 2016

Doesn't listen. My report was half lies and he made any mistakes. Sounds like he needs a neurologist.

January 23rd, 2014

Dr. Guevara was so hateful, condescending and distainful, I was amazed that medicine was his chosen field. He obviously dislikes people and has absolutely no respect for them, or what they have to say. His method of communication was so rough, it bordered on verbal abuse, and I came home in tears. This is the last doctor I would recommend to anyone.

April 29th, 2012

Not sure what or how this Dr. Has received such notoriety!

This Dr. Seems very uncaring. His largest concern is to build up a huge bill. His office staff is horrible. The Dr. Himself spends little to no time with the patients. He leaves most of the Dr. Part of the job up to a very rude and incompetent assistant. This lady is obviously lacking in her skills. His idea of being a Dr. Is to order every test imaginable so as to increase the bill as much as possible. He offers no actual care of any kind. Quite frankly, the arrogance of this Dr. Is only surpassed by his rudeness.

April 10th, 2012

Shady.

Guevara is known around the industry as being "shady". He is also very uncaring, short, & VERY unpersonable. Be careful before choosing - there are much better doctors in this field to choose from. Please note where he graduated & take note...it's your first sign.

April 24th, 2017