Learn more about Dr. Raul Heredia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Heredia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heredia
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Heredia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Heredia, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heredia graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Heredia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Heredia MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raul Heredia practice?
- Dr. Raul Heredia has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Heredia practices Cardiovascular Disease near Frankfort, KY.
See Frankfort Cardiologists.