A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Herrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Herrada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrada graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herrada has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herrada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans