Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Herrada
Dr. Raul Herrada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Herrada is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital Waterman and Orlando Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Herrada has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raul Herrada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Hector Barreto
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Orlando, FL 0.03 mi28
Dr. Juan Herran
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Orlando, FL 0.75 mi41
Dr. Shaheed Ali
Orlando, FL 0.92 mi32