A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Herrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Herrada is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Herrada, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrada graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Herrada has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul J Herrada MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raul J. Herrada practice?
- Dr. Raul Herrada has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Herrada practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.