A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Herrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Herrada is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrada
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Herrada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Herrada, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrada graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Herrada has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Julian Herrada MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raul J. Herrada practice?
- Dr. Raul Herrada has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Herrada practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.