Dr. Raul Guerrero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raul Guerrero?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017

Don't be fooled by Dr. Guerrero.

My husband was seeing Dr. Guerrero for more than 10 years. During that time, he was profoundly overmedicated, but seemed relatively stable and my husband was loyal to him. Dr. Guerrero decided to put him on Adderol for his bi-polar disorder, which lead to a psychotic break within months. I begged for his help, saw him in person, called, wrote him and told him that my husband was addicted and was in bad shape. All kinds of assurances later, he just kept writing the same scripts and increasing dosages. I begged for help finding a therapist to specialize in helping and he told me to check the internet if I didn't find someone I liked in his office. When my husband had a second breakdown and was hospitalized, Dr. Guerrero's response was "Yeah, that's not good." I asked for his advice on what to do, ask, seek and he said "Just let them do a work up." No follow up, no phone call, no support AT ALL. The ER staff, hospital Psychiatrist and in-patient hospital my husband was eventually sent to were horrified at the extremely high amounts of medicine he was on, including a second, highly addictive drug. We trusted him and learned only after searching for a new doc, that he had an office less than a mile from our house, when we spent YEARS going to his other office, which was a lot of effort and time. I am disgusted that knew my husband was suffering, that I was begging for his help and he just kept writing increasing scripts. He got his monthly fee from us and apparently that was all he cared about. I will never forgive this man, not only for what he has put our family through, but also because for years we trusted him that my husband was at the highest functioning level that he could be at, because Dr. Guerrero said so. Now I realize that he was just a pill pusher and we will never know what my husband's life could have been if we had not trusted this man.

April 26th, 2016

Dr.Guerrero is the best ! Extremely knowledgeable, helpful and truelly caring about his patients' well being...thanks to his help and guedience i am able to recover , get strenght and support while going through the most difficult times of my life...

December 31st, 2014

RN /patient

Very happy with this doc! Excellent

May 28th, 2013

Great Physician

Dr. Guerrero is so compassionate and helpful. He really exerts the time necessary to treat every patient as an individual and always thinks outside of the box to help you reach your goals!

August 18th, 2011

Excellent physician

I am overly impressed by this doctors care, attention and treatment of my conditions. Before coming to him I was not provided the right treatment which led to many, many long and tiring days of anguish and desperation. Now that I am seeking his treatment and proper meds assessment I have been on the up and up. This doctor has provided the best remedy for my condition which if not treated and assessed right could have led to continued panic attacks, severe social anxiety outbursts and utter discord.

April 9th, 2011

Dr Guerrero is a very kind and compassionate man who listens and hears what you are saying. A rare find these days. He's usually running late for appointments because if someone needs a little extra time, he gives it to them. He is a doctor who uses test results as a guideline and not absolutes, asking you how you feel and listening to what you have to say, not telling you, you feel fine because the test say you do. Dr. Guerrero was highly recommended to me by my family doctor and I am very greatful to her for that recommendation.

December 28th, 2009

Dr. Guerrero is a very caring doctor who takes the time to know you.

February 25th, 2009

i have seen dr. guerrero for almost 8 years now and find him to be an excellent physician. i wouldn't change docs for the world.

January 7th, 2009