A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Jimenez-Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Jimenez-Soto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez-Soto graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Chihuahua.
Dr. Jimenez-Soto has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Raul Jimenez-Soto MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jesus R. Jimenez-Soto practice?
- Dr. Jesus Jimenez-Soto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesus Jimenez-Soto practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Psychiatrists and El Paso Geriatric Doctors.