A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Jimenez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul J Jimenez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raul J. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Raul Jimenez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raul Jimenez practices Psychiatry near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL.
See Pensacola Psychiatrists.