Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I would recommend this doctor to everyone I know show details I would recommend this doctor to everyone I know
by Stephanie on Oct 5th, 2013

My two year old suffers from upper respiratory problems. After three doctors who couldn't seem to treat my daughter correctly I found hope with dr loaisiga. Other doctors would medicate my daughter incorrectly. Dr loaisiga knew what to do. In the past year that he has seen my daughter he catches her symptoms before she gets sick and she has been healthy since she started seeing him. I am really thankful I found this doctor. He happened to be on call for a pervious doctor and thank god he was because that's how he drift helped me. I was at home and he guided me on what to do. I love this doctor and most importantly my daughter loves him too! He is the only doctor she won't cry with. She actually looks forward to see him . If you are like me and want the best doctor for your child go to dr loaisiga! Don't let a PA stand in for your dr. With dr loaisiga.. Your child will see the same dr every time!

Aug 13th, 2012