A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Lopez Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Lopez Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Lopez Gonzalez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul A Lopez Gonzalez MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raul A. Lopez Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Raul Lopez Gonzalez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raul Lopez Gonzalez practices Surgery near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Sun City Surgeons.