Learn more about Dr. Raul Llanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Llanos
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Llanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Llanos graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Mauricio Llanos DO and MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, Gynecology, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raul M. Llanos practice?
- Dr. Raul Llanos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raul Llanos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, Gynecology, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near West Seneca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.