Learn more about Dr. Raul Llanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Llanos, Specializing in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Management, ESI Injections and EMG/NCS is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Llanos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Llanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Llanos graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Mauricio Llanos DO and MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, Gynecology, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raul M. Llanos practice?
- Dr. Raul Llanos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raul Llanos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, Gynecology, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near West Seneca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.