A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Llanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Llanos
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Llanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Llanos graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Mauricio Llanos DO and MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, Gynecology, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raul M. Llanos practice?
- Dr. Raul Llanos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raul Llanos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, Gynecology, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near West Seneca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.