- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Mateo is Excellent. Dr. Mateo has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Mateo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateo graduated from St Louis University (Degree earned: MD.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mateo has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mateo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Raul Mateo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raul Mateo practice?
Dr. Raul Mateo practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Oak Creek, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.