Learn more about Dr. Raul Mateo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Mateo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mateo
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mateo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Mateo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateo graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mateo has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Mateo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raul Mateo practice?
- Dr. Raul Mateo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raul Mateo practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Creek, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.