Learn more about Dr. Raul Mateo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Mateo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mateo
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Mateo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Mateo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateo graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mateo has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Mateo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raul Mateo practice?
- Dr. Raul Mateo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raul Mateo practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Creek, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.