Dr. Raul Mena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raul Mena?

July 5th, 2017

Brilliant & Compassionate

I have been seeing Dr. Mena for treatment for 6 years. He has the best bedside manner. He is funny, caring, thorough, and absolutely brilliant.

June 15th, 2017

He is the best of the best. Kind and compassionate. I trust him completely.

May 12th, 2017

Sensitive and caring....very thorough

I am grateful to have Dr Mena as my doctor...He always makes me feel safe!

September 2nd, 2016

Excellent bedside manner . Involved everyone in discussions and was so very attentive. Highly recommend Dr Mena.

September 23rd, 2015

a truly amazing doctor

Yes, the office is busy but it's well run & efficient. Dr Mena has been my hematologist for more than 30 years. I admit--I've been spoiled by this wonderful physican. He exemplifies excellence, compassion and committment to his patients. He's sincere, warm and truly cares about those who are entrusted to his care. He'll probably be the FIRST one in to see you if you're ever admitted into the hospital. He takes your concerns seriously. He listens. He's serious when he needs to be, yet he can bring a little humor to the table when it's much needed. He's brilliant and I trust him with my life--in fact, he was part of a team that saved my life a number of years ago. It doesn't get any better than Dr Mena:)

November 20th, 2014

He is a God!!

What can I say about this doctor??? I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2004. He saved my life. Not only does he make you feel like you're his only patient, but he has the knowledge, kindness and knows you like a book!! Best.doctor.ever!! That is all!

October 24th, 2013

The BEST Oncologist

My mother was diagnosed with Lung Cancer 7 years ago. We interviewed 3 oncologists at 3 different hospitals. The first 2 told my mom she wasnt a candidate for surgery. Dr Mena said he would decide that after radiation & chemo. She WAS a candidate for surgery thanks to Dr Mena's treatment plan and is still here today with us due to DR MENA and his amazing team. He has the most incredible personality and bedside manner as well. Reading other comments about his staff, I care more about the man's hands who I am putting my mother's life in. Not whether someone smiles or not when they make the appointment.

May 26th, 2012

Best Oncologist in Los Angeles

If you are lucky enough to be this man's patient you know the amazing care you are getting. Cannot say enough about his kindness, compassion, knowledge, sense of humor and positive attitude. And dedication. I just spent 3 days in the hospital under his care and he was at my bedside every morning at 6am filling me in on what was happening with my care. He is amazing.

March 14th, 2012

Office Staff

Dr. Raul Mena is the most wonderful,caring,conpationate,kind Doctor! However his Secretary and Male nursing assistant leave a lot to be desired. They are both rude and lack good customer service skills. They dont even approach good!

November 23rd, 2011

Simply the Best...

Office staff is beyond competent and Dr. Mena's "bedside" manner is friendly. He speaks to you - not at you and seems genuinely concerned that as a patient you are comfortable and understand just what he is saying.

June 29th, 2011

This is how a Dr. should be.

Dr. Mena is the best MD I have visted since I was 17. (20 years ago) On initial evaluation he give a full physical human touch physical instead of the 15 minute once over. Takes a full history by engaging and asking question. He gives you straight answers but with a compassionate caring, and explains term and procedures is a way the patient on any level can understand. Wish they taught this type of bedside manner to upcoming physcians in med school.

June 23rd, 2011

Most wonderful doctor I've ever worked with...kind,caring, professional. An incredible human being. Skilled...