A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Mendoza is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendoza
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Mendoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Mendoza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Mendoza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul DR Mendoza MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raul D. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Raul Mendoza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raul Mendoza practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, NY.
See Lawrence Internists and Lawrence Cardiologists.