Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Montemayor Jr
Dr. Raul Montemayor Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Montemayor is affiliated with Texas Heart Hospital, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital and Northeast Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Montemayor Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raul Montemayor Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Milton Alvis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi37
Dr. Ricardo Garza
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi33
Dr. Michael Lindner
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi28