A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Monzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Monzon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Monzon graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Monzon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Putnam Community Medical Center
- St. Augustine Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Angel Monzon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raul A. Monzon practice?
- Dr. Raul Monzon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raul Monzon practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Palatka, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Augustine, FL and Palm Coast, FL.
See Palatka Pain Management Doctors and Palatka Neurologists.