A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Mosquera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Mosquera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Mosquera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosquera graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Mosquera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Norberto Mosquera MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raul N. Mosquera practice?
- Dr. Raul Mosquera has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Mosquera practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.