A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Ordorica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Ordorica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Ordorica, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ordorica graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ordorica has 4 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Ordorica MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raul Ordorica practice?
- Dr. Raul Ordorica has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raul Ordorica practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.