Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Oyola
Dr. Raul Oyola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA, with other offices in Austell, GA and Cartersville, GA (and 5 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Oyola is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center, Northside Hospital and Cartersville Medical Center. Dr. Oyola has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Oyola has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raul Oyola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.
Dr. Shuang Zhang
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Michael Andrews
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Dean Kirkel
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi14