A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Oyola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Oyola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Oyola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyola graduated from Universidad Metropolitana, Barranquilla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oyola has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Humberto Oyola MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Raul H. Oyola practice?
- Dr. Raul Oyola has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raul Oyola practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiram, GA and Austell, GA.
See Marietta Internists, Marietta Oncologists, and Marietta Hematologists.