A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Oyola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Oyola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oyola
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oyola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Oyola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyola graduated from Universidad Metropolitana, Barranquilla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oyola has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul H Oyola MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raul H. Oyola practice?
- Dr. Raul Oyola has 8 office locations.
Dr. Raul Oyola practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Cartersville, GA.
See Marietta Internists, Marietta Hematologists, and Marietta Oncologists.