Learn more about Dr. Raul Oyola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Oyola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Oyola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyola graduated from Universidad Metropolitana, Barranquilla.
Dr. Oyola has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oyola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raul H. Oyola practice?
Dr. Raul Oyola practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA and Hiram, GA.
See Marietta Internists, Marietta Oncologists, and Marietta Hematologists.