Dr. Raul Paez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raul Paez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2015

His secretary can be a bit moody if she makes a mistake she denies it she did it once in front of the Dr and couldn't get out of it once I was going to look elsewhere because of her but he is a good Dr even though her personality conflicted with my issue I rode it out until he got suspended by SC for some reason I don't feel could have been legitimate based on how the state overshadows the medical fields like a communist government not allowing them to do there jobs without fear of being shut down

October 15th, 2015

I have seen Dr Paez for 5 years and always had a great appt. He is very good at fitting me in of I don't have an appointment

July 26th, 2014

Biggest mistake of our life taking our family member to him. Misdiagnosis, wrong medication, overly medicates, very seldom looks you in the eye and when you ask a question, rather than answer you directly he talks of a previous patients war story. Our family member has gone from a productive happy individual to bedridden and severely depressed. He needs to hang his license up.

January 10th, 2011

Go elsewhere

This was the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor of any kind. Dr. Paez obviously had not read my chart. He had misinformation and came up with very odd possible diagnoses. He had a simplistic view of my problem - an eating disorder - and seemed to be interested in making generalizations rather than getting to know my specific issue. He took a phone call during my first 50-minute session and had a conversation about another patient and her medication for about 3 minutes (quite unprofessional since I paid $250 for the session). In my second session it was obvious that he hadn't reviewed my chart - again - and we went over many of the same points he hit on in my first session. After that I was convinced, and I've since switched to someone compassionate and invested in my health.

May 23rd, 2017