A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Pardave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Pardave, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pardave graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pardave has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul A Pardave MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raul A. Pardave practice?
- Dr. Raul Pardave has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raul Pardave practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.