A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Pardave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Pardave, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pardave
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pardave Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pardave graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pardave has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul A Pardave MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raul A. Pardave practice?
- Dr. Raul Pardave has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Pardave practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.