Learn more about Dr. Raul Parra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Parra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Parra, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Parra graduated from Universidad De Sevilla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Orestes Parra MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raul O. Parra practice?
- Dr. Raul Parra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raul Parra practices Urology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Basking Ridge, NJ and New York, NY.
See Camden Urologists.