Learn more about Dr. Raul Parra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Parra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parra
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Parra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Parra, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Parra graduated from Universidad De Sevilla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Orestes Parra MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raul O. Parra practice?
- Dr. Raul Parra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raul Parra practices Urology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Basking Ridge Urologists.