A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Parra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Parra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parra
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Parra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Parra, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Male Infertility
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Parra graduated from Universidad De Sevilla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Orestes Parra MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raul O. Parra practice?
- Dr. Raul Parra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raul Parra practices Urology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Basking Ridge Urologists.