A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Pena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pena has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Adrian Pena MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raul A. Pena practice?
- Dr. Raul Pena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raul Pena practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.