A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Pena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pena has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raul A. Pena practice?
Dr. Raul Pena practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.