Learn more about Dr. Raul Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Perez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Habersham Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Perez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raul Perez practice?
- Dr. Raul Perez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raul Perez practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Demorest, GA and Sonora, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.