A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Portela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Portela is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Employed Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Portela graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Portela has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Enrique Portela MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raul E. Portela practice?
- Dr. Raul Portela has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Portela practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Emergency Physicians and Hialeah Internists.