A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Garcia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Garcia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Ramon Garcia MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raul R. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Raul Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Garcia practices Urology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Urologists.