A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. RAUL RAMOS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. RAUL RAMOS, MD, PA is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. RAMOS graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. RAMOS has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. RAMOS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. RAUL RAMOS practice?
Dr. RAUL RAMOS practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.