A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Ramos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Ramos, MD, PA is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Ramos has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Ramos MD and PA is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raul Ramos practice?
- Dr. Raul Ramos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raul Ramos practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Colorectal Surgeons.