A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Ribeiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Ribeiro, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribeiro graduated from Univ Fed Do Parana, Setor De Cien, Curitaba, Pr, Brazil. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ribeiro has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ribeiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan