A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Correa Ribeiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Correa Ribeiro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Correa Ribeiro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Correa Ribeiro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Correa Ribeiro, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Correa Ribeiro graduated from Univ Fed Do Parana, Setor De Cien, Curitaba, Pr, Brazil. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Correa Ribeiro has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Correa Ribeiro MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raul Correa Ribeiro practice?
- Dr. Raul Correa Ribeiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Correa Ribeiro practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatric Specialists.