A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Correa Ribeiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Correa Ribeiro, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Correa Ribeiro graduated from Univ Fed Do Parana, Setor De Cien, Curitaba, Pr, Brazil. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Correa Ribeiro has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Correa Ribeiro MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raul Correa Ribeiro practice?
- Dr. Raul Correa Ribeiro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raul Correa Ribeiro practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Oncologists.