Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  awesome doc and his office manger handles her job well  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

he is a great doctor very thorough with all his patients thats why his wait time is so long. a surgical consult is not a quick one therfore if you are in a hurry then go to a butcher. when you leave his office you are well info of what you have and what needs to be done unfortunately not everyone is happy.i will always refer patients to him.he is the very best

Jun 21st, 2012

My pain is gone and therefore the 4 hour wait at 2 appointments was worth the surgery but his office manager needs to be more efficient and also tell the patients how long they may be there. Most people work and cannot afford to take all these hours waiting.I have referred several people to Dr. Rodas because he diagnosed and fixed my problem!!!

Jun 7th, 2012

I had very little follow up after surgery. I was given incomplete post-op instructions, physical therapy was not ordered until I requested it and the doctor would not tell me what to expect as far as the recovery time. It is now a year later and I am still in a lot of pain. I was referred back to my primary doctor instead of addressing the problem.

|  Awful Awful Awful  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

I waited over two weeks for this appointment. I needed to see the doctor, but it is both unethical and totally inconsiderate to book so many patients that each one has to wait 2-4 hours to even get behind the door to see the doctor. His office manager claims she tells people up front that the wait will be long, but she never told me and in speaking to another first time patient she never told her either. People take off work to see doctors. Our time is valuable too and the laissez faire attitude of Ms. Office manager does not serve Dr. Rodas well. He may be the "Batman" of doctors but I'll never know and I have let the doctor who referred me to him know that a bad experience like this puts into question his credibility and hers as well. Patients deserve better. Waiting for a doctor is the norm, but 3 hours. Really? I don't think so. I am throughly appalled and still in pain. Hope the next doctor I see runs a better ship then this one!!!!

|  R. Cardosa  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

Exccelent I can not ask for better.

|  My Hero turned into a Zero  |  show details
May 24th, 2009

I was his biggest fan until I learned my decompression surgery was inadequate and needed further attention, which he refused to acknowledge and dismissed me completely - my neurologist had to refer me to a different neurosurgeon entirely.

Mar 25th, 2009

never new a better doctor