Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Romero
Dr. Raul Romero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Adult Care. Dr. Romero is affiliated with St Luke's Medical Center and Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. Dr. Romero has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Romero has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Adult Care
Dr. Raul Romero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Nadeem Husain
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi20
Dr. Ali Askari
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi29
Dr. Jeffrey Levison
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.06 mi28