A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Romero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Romero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Durazo Romero MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raul D. Romero practice?
- Dr. Raul Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Romero practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.