A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Saavedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saavedra
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saavedra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saavedra graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Saavedra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westlake Community Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Gaston Saavedra MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raul G. Saavedra practice?
- Dr. Raul Saavedra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raul Saavedra practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: River Forest, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Oak Park Internists, Oak Park Critical Care Practitioners, and Oak Park Pulmonologists.