Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Sanchez Leon
Dr. Raul Sanchez Leon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, AZ, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX (and 7 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sanchez Leon is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center, Banner Desert Medical Center and Arrowhead Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Sanchez Leon has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raul Sanchez Leon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.
Dr. Manar Alasad
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Residency
Peoria, AZ 0 mi8
Dr. Mahmoud Mahafzah
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Peoria, AZ 0 mi9
Dr. Mohammad Madantschi
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Peoria, AZ 0 mi