Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Sanchez Leon
Dr. Raul Sanchez Leon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, AZ, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX (and 7 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sanchez Leon is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center, Banner Desert Medical Center and Arrowhead Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Sanchez Leon has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raul Sanchez Leon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.