A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Santos, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Santos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Premature Complexes
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Edema
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Santos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul A Santos MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raul A. Santos practice?
- Dr. Raul Santos has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Santos practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Cardiologists.