A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Santos, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Santos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
- Interventional cardiology
- Management of cardiovascular risk factors
- Nuclear cardiology
- Peripheral and coronary angiography and interventions
- Stress Testing
- Vascular imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Santos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Antonio Santos MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raul A. Santos practice?
- Dr. Raul Santos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raul Santos practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Highland Village, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Plano, TX.