Learn more about Dr. Raul Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Santos, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Santos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
- Interventional cardiology
- Management of cardiovascular risk factors
- Nuclear cardiology
- Peripheral and coronary angiography and interventions
- Stress Testing
- Vascular imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Santos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raul A. Santos practice?
Dr. Raul Santos practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Highland Village, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Plano, TX.