A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Santos, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santos
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Santos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Santos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Santos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul A Santos MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raul A. Santos practice?
- Dr. Raul Santos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raul Santos practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Flowermound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Plano, TX.