Dr. Raul Santos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 6th, 2016
Excellent Cardiologist

December 5th, 2016
Thank You Dr Santos for taking care of me and my family. We appreciate your hard work and your kind demeanor.

April 28th, 2015
Great doctor with exceptional staff

March 25th, 2015
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Santos...saved my life 3 yrs ago.

October 3rd, 2014
Grateful!
Our dad is Dr Santos' patient and we all first met him in an urgent situation in the ER. From the first moment Dr Santos introduced himself there was an overall feeling of ease and knowing our dad was in good hands. Dr Santos took time to answer many questions from different family members, responded quickly to after hour questions/concerns, explained the situation/diagnosis so we all could fully understand. We are all so grateful as it seems rare to get an obviously highly intelligent, confident, top of the line physician whom still takes time and encourages questions and has great bedside manner. All around great experience with an excellent Cardiologist!

February 5th, 2014
Find a different cardiologist
Dr Santos is fine and seems like a good doctor. The office, however, has some serious issues. It can be extremely difficult to get through to them; they use a central phone service and I have held for more than 15 minutes on multiple occasions, and then transferred to the office and sent straight to voicemail. I went to the office once when I couldn't reach them by phone and another patient came in while I was there with the same complaint. They also don't have anyone to take call when Dr Santos is off, so they want to send you to the ER. The ER is for true emergencies and all I needed was a change in the med that was prescribed, due to side effects, but the office was unable to recommend anything but the ER since Santos was off for several days. They also use a billing service that will not process refunds unless you call for them. I changed doctors.

August 15th, 2013
Great cardiologist!
Dr. Santos is the kind of guy who immediately puts you at ease, cuts to the chase, studies his craft non-stop, and listens to your concerns, and questions. In my association with Dr. Santos since 2009, I've always been pleased with our interactions; the way the Baylor Health and Health Texas staff have interacted with me, and the way Dr. Santos is in tune with my personal and professional goals. Not only do I feel Dr. Santos is constantly upgrading his skills, but, he's realistic in expectations, and not afraid to take the time to let his patients take an active role in their health care. Thank you, Dr. Santor, Texas Health, and Baylor Health, for providing me with exemplary care.