Dr. Raul Santoscoy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raul Santoscoy?

December 27th, 2016

The best doctor in San Antonio. Very thorough in his exams and always communicates with his patient and co-workers and colleages.

March 10th, 2016

DR. Santacoy he's the best very caring and very good .

August 26th, 2015

This doctor by no means has good beside manners went in all he did was look and type on his computer. Didn't ask if we had any questions for him. He may have learn alot in medical school. But the one thing he didn't learn was his bedside manners. Never again.

March 26th, 2015

He has awesome interpersonal skills because he actively listens and really cares for you as a person.

March 26th, 2015

Very competent, thorough, and meticulous in his record keeping. Expresses genuine concern for patient wellbeing.

December 11th, 2014

patient

Dr. Santoscoy saved my life. I could not see him so after several bloodworks done by other doctors Dr. Santoscoy called me telling me it was urgent he see me and sent me for scaning. I was dying my bone marrow stopped producing blood he thought I was bleeding to death. He was persistent that I go immidiately and admit to myself to hospital. I had blood transfusions. Several scans were done after a few months I started chemotherapy I was diagnosed with non-hogdkins lymphoma. I owe my life to him. He saved my life.

August 22nd, 2012

Great Expectations makes him excellent in his patient-DR relationship

Our expectations of Dr Santoscoy's medical expertise has given us a sense of peace in our patient-doctor relationships. We have been patients since the beginning of time. Both my spouse and our 27 year are disabled (MR)and I have counted my blessings we have never dealt with severity health issues requiring extensive medical care up to this point. And in reality, if and when it comes, my peace of mind knowing Dr. Santoscoy is on our side, gives us assures he will handle all aspects of medical treatments and patient's care we are in good hands is our biggest blessing. He is always in our daily prayers for GOD to protect and care for him. He stays focus and maintains patience with listening to our needs. What a unique young Doctor. He's the combination of the classic Dr. Kildare and Dr. Marcus Welby (TV Series)... They come far and few. THANK YOU Dr. Santoscoy for who you are. As far as the waiting, the burden is on the administrative office and not Dr. Santoscoy. This is an area of opportunity to improve the patient waiting process.

December 18th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Santoscoy since I went on medicare and he has always been an excellent doctor. I think the best part of being a patient of Dr. Santoscoy if he feels that you need a specilist he will immmediatly send you to one and has even made the phone call to the doctor himself. Unlike other doctors that continue to treat you for months before they findly send you to a speclist. Altho the office waiting time is alot longer than I like it is well worth the time waiting since I knows he takes all the time he needs for each his patients. I have never had such a caring doctor.

September 6th, 2010

EXCELLENT DOCTER

HE IS 100% IN EVERYTHING. THANKS TO HIS QUICK DIAGNOSES AND CARING,I'M ALIVE.THANK GOD FOR DR SANTOSCOY

August 28th, 2017