A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Soto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soto
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Soto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soto has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Raul Soto MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Soto practice?
- Dr. Jose Soto has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Soto practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.