Learn more about Dr. Jose Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Soto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Soto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soto has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Raul Soto MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Soto practice?
- Dr. Jose Soto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Soto practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Cardiologists.