A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Trejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Trejo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trejo graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Trejo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trejo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raul F. Trejo practice?
Dr. Raul Trejo practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.