A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Uppot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Uppot, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppot graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Uppot has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Nirmal Uppot MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Raul N. Uppot practice?
- Dr. Raul Uppot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raul Uppot practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Oak Bluffs, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Chelmsford, MA.
See Oak Bluffs Radiologists.