Dr. Raul Vela III Is this you?

Happy patient

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Dr. Vela helped treat my 1 yr old son for his eczema. He was kind, friendly, and accurate on his diagnosis and within a week it healed up. We tried everything and seen many pediatricians. I couldn't be anymore happier. :-)

ignorant

Posted on February 7th, 2013

Ignorant and headstrong. Diagnosed my scabies and later wrote off my allergeic reaction as psoriasis. Completely false. Very, very ignorant dr.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

a true gentleman, caring and excellent in his field. I highly recommend him to anyone. No waiting time - unheard of in the medical field.

Excellent doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2012

A Good Visit-it went like I hoped it would.

Posted on September 14th, 2010

How do you say this nicely. I had moles. They needed burned off. I was recommended to him by friend who has skin cancer, said he does good work. He burned 6 moles, including 2 big ones, off. I have had 2 burned off years ago by another doctor, that was a bad experience. Dr. Vela good, steady hand, they healed nice, including 2 on my face. I will go back to have 1 more burned off later on. I like him

Posted on February 5th, 2009

Dr. Vela was inpatient and short with patient. He acted like he didnt speak Spanish and was very rude and told us to seek anther doctor. He didnt explain the patient's symptoms and acted like it was nothing. I could go on forever on this particular visit but just want to make the point, do not waste your time or money.

Posted on November 7th, 2016