Learn more about Dr. Raul Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Villanueva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Villanueva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Villanueva has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Villanueva MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raul Villanueva practice?
- Dr. Raul Villanueva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raul Villanueva practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.