Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Villasuso
Dr. Raul Villasuso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melrose Park, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Villasuso is affiliated with Rush Oak Park Hospital, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital and Westlake Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Villasuso has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Raul Villasuso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melrose Park, IL.