A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Webster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webster
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Webster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Webster, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Webster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul McKeever Webster MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raul M. Webster practice?
- Dr. Raul Webster has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raul Webster practices Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.