Raul M Webster MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

June 2nd, 2015
POOR Communications Skills
I have never seen a group of medical assistant and nurses that do not communicate with each other.

April 22nd, 2015
LIARS
Had a surgery, and never saw Webster again following surgery, incision opened up saw a Dr I had never seen before said the wound was infected with cellulitis ended up in hospital diagnosed with MRSA constantly told don't worry it will heal in two weeks 3 surgeries and major pain later still open wound, no income and a ton of treatment to come because the Dr was to busy to care to even listen to my concerns instead he passed me off to other PAs to whom never met me and assumed they knew every thing about me. My recommendation DONT go to this office unless you want major inconsistancies . When called to request medical recs I was told I was annoying and That they couldn't just drop what they were doing to help one annoying patient and that I was not worth it. Once they get the money for the surgery they could care less what happens to you..

May 5th, 2014
patient
I have had no problems with the Scott Young PA or Dr. Webster, however I did have issues with Susie the office person. She was rude and hung up on me if I were to base it on her attitude I wouldn't go back to that office.

August 6th, 2012
Bad Insurance Report
Dr. Webster removed my prostate in a radical prostotectomy several years ago. I have been cancer free since (PSA "undetectable.") but got a negative recommendation for life insurance from Dr. Webster. Why? I am trying to find out!

May 30th, 2012
Multiple visits.Knowledgeable, personable, and forthright in his assessments, including the degree of uncertainty involved. What more could I ask of a doctor?

October 1st, 2011
Urology Practice not the most Personal
In hospital you get punted around with different docs, never seeing Dr. Webster again. Pathology report of possible cancer took two weeks (unacceptable and inconsiderate)! He removed a non-cancerous kidney but to be fair, it looked like cancer on CT scan.